My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Dutch Countryside Sunset Canoe Tour4 Reviews
Watch the sunset over the Dutch countryside on a 4-hour canoe tour from Amsterdam. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city center in the evening, and paddle through farms and villages. Stop for a light picnic snack, and swim in a lake on warmer nights.
- Explore the Dutch countryside by canoe
- Watch the sunset over the farms and villages on the outskirts of Amsterdam
- Stop for a light picnic of local produce
- Cool down with a dip in a lake on warmer nights
- Enjoy the tranquility of the Dutch countryside just 15 minutes from Amsterdam
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a peaceful canoe tour through the Dutch countryside on the outskirts of the city center. Watch the sunset as you paddle past farmhouses and beautiful landscapes. Meet your guide at Amsterdam NOORD Termininal metro station exit. You'll then head to a local's house in a small village to enjoy a drink before climbing into a canoe and exploring the scenic surroundings. Pass quaint farmhouses, typical mills and animals grazing in the fields. Stop for a light picnic of local produce at the side of a lake. On warmer days you can swim in the lake, or just relax and enjoy the tranquility of your surroundings. End as you started; with another drink! Then, make your way back to Amsterdam by public transport. Your guide will share fascinating stories throughout the trip for a more intimate experience of Amsterdam and The Netherlands.
IncludesTransportation by public bus from Amsterdam Noord A drink before and after the tour Guide Canoe Picnic Donation to Landschap Noord Holland
- • Be sure to wear clothing suitable for this outdoor activity. Your shoes will get wet and dirty. It’s a good idea to bring spare clothes and shoes • There’s a special bucket for mobile phones and cameras to keep them dry
- This is a small group tour, with a maximum of 10 participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€74.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today