My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Evening Canal Cruise1074 Reviews
Discover another side to Amsterdam as you explore the city from the canalside by the light of the night sky on a 1-hour cruise.
- Experience Amsterdam from a different perspective with spectacular views and photo opportunities
- Enjoy the romance and illuminated sights of Amsterdam’s UNESCO-listed canals by night
- Learn about the city’s history and the Golden Age period from the onboard commentary
- Pass top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House, Golden Bend and Westerkerk
- Access a GPS audio guide in 19 different languages (Canal Cruise)
DescriptionExperience Amsterdam from a different perspective with a boat cruise along the city's canals at night. Discover picturesque canal houses, colorful neighborhoods, and historic monuments as you cruise through the city center. Sit back and relax as you tour through the historic canal district and admire the beauty of Amsterdam. Learn about the city with an onboard audio commentary available in 19 different languages. Enjoy advantageous views from inside the boat with sliding windows and panoramic rooftops so you don’t miss a single thing. Have your camera ready as you travel through the famous canals, which are part of UNESCO’s World Heritage Site list. Watch as the streets are lit up and lively, the buildings illuminated by warm, bright lights and the little terraces packed with people unwinding after a day’s work. The cruise lasts around 1 hour and takes you past some of the city’s most fascinating sites.
Includes1-hour evening canal cruise Views of the city's most fascinating sights
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)
- Child age: 4-13 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 20%
Reserve Your Experience
From €20.00€16.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today