Amsterdam: Evening Canal Cruise37 Reviews
Board an exclusive 90-minute cruise with audio guide offered in multiple languages. See the iconic buildings and bridges of Amsterdam lit up at night.
- Discover the best of Amsterdam on an exclusive evening cruise
- See iconic landmarks like the Skinny Bridge and the Golden Bend
- Cruise down the central canals and discover the city’s historical center
- Avoid the crowds and stress with a guaranteed reserved time slot
- Enjoy informative audio guide commentary available in several languages
DescriptionClimb aboard a 1-hour-30-minute cruise dedicated exclusively to GetYourGuide customers. Experience Amsterdam at its most beautiful, when the sun goes down and the street lights illuminate the city. Cruise along some of the most scenic waterways of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt. Pass the illuminated buildings, bridges and boats that give the city an almost fairytale-like appearance at night. As you admire the views, listen to an informative audio guide to learn about the places you are passing by. You’ll see traditional 17th-century buildings lining the central canals, as well as bold statements of modern architecture. Sail past the Golden Bend and over to Overhoeks, the city’s newest quarter. Continue on to the Museum Quarter and see the Skinny Bridge, which boasts a unique architectural style. Then, glide onward to the harbor, where you will spot the city’s music hall and the impressive replica of the Dutch East India Company ship, The Amsterdam, before docking at the end of your cruise.
Includes90-minute city canal cruise Audio guide in 20 languages Food and drinks Seat reservation Live guide
- The audio guide languages include: Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Hindi, Indonesian, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai
- Please note that the views of the city are dependent on the weather and the season
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, drinks cannot currently be purchased on board. Instead, you can purchase drinks at the BlueBoat ticket office and bring them on board with you.
- Depending on the season and the chosen time slot, the cruise might still take place in daylight/dusk
- The exact duration of the cruise is heavily dependent on traffic on the canals and can vary by approximately 15 minutes
Easy cancellationCancel anytime for a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now