My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Evening Canal Cruise with Unlimited Drinks452 Reviews
Explore the beautiful, UNESCO-listed canals of Amsterdam on a boat cruise with unlimited drinks. Find out about local landmarks and discover the hottest spots in town with your skipper and hostess.
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise through Amsterdam's canals with a drink in hand
- Explore the city's most beautiful and popular neighborhoods from the water
- See important sights including the Anne Frank House and the Margere Brug
- Get into the relaxed spirit with unlimited drinks throughout the cruise
- Learn about Amsterdam, the Amstel River, and more with your skipper and hostess
DescriptionDrift through Amsterdam's canals on a boat suitable for all weather conditions. Sit back and relax with a drink in hand and discover some of the city's most iconic monuments and memorials. Cruise along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Golden Age canals of Amsterdam, traversing the narrow canals of the trendy Jordaan, an area flanked by indie boutiques, hip eateries, and cozy pubs. Learn about the city and get insider tips on hidden gems and the best bars in town from your knowledgeable skipper and hostesses. Explore some of the most popular areas of Amsterdam as you travel down the famous Prinsengracht before sailing towards to most romantic bridge in the city, the Margere Brug. Learn about the Amstel River which this bridge crosses and find out about its connection to the Dutch beer trade. Cruise past the Golden Bend, a stretch of the Herengracht famous for its grand manor houses built during the Dutch Golden Age. Continue from here past the Nine Streets and to the Anne Frank House.
IncludesBoat cruise through Amsterdam's canals Knowledgeable skipper and local hostesses Unlimited drinks
- The boats will have a cover during bad weather The boat is stroller accessible Infants must sit on a parent's lap Pets are allowed on the cruise
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€29.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today