My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Fabrique des Lumières Dalí & Gaudí Exhibit Ticket1111 Reviews
See art come to life before your very eyes at Fabrique des Lumières, the largest digital art center in the Netherlands. Purchase an admission ticket to discover the magical immersive exhibitions.
- Admire immersive artwork in the largest digital art centre in The Netherlands
- Watch the stunning masterpieces of Dalí and Gaudí come to life
- Surround yourself in 3,800m² of innovative and colorful art projections
- Discover classical, modern, and contemporary art from a new perspective
- Explore one of the most modern and exciting attractions Amsterdam has to offer
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Amsterdam by taking a trip to the innovative Fabrique des Lumières, an immersive digital art center located in the Westergas park. With your timed-entry ticket, discover the amazing masterpieces of classical and modern artists in a whole new way. Visit this large industrial space with walls up to 17 meters high, which hosts fantastic art exhibitions by artists of all eras. With advanced technology, the artworks are brought to life through light projections and accompanying music. Step into a new world and experience an ode to two Spanish masters! During this visual and musical spectacle, the most famous psychedelic works of Salvador Dalí will come to life to the rhythm of the music of the legendary band Pink Floyd. Admire the works of Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí, a great inspiration for Dalí, to complete the overall immersive experience. The contemporary video creation 'Recoding Entropia' is also part of the adventure, and will take you on a visual journey through abstract shapes and movement.
IncludesFabrique des Lumières time slot entry ticket: Dalí & Gaudí Lockers
- This ticket is valid for a time slot and is not a day ticket.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€16.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today