My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Fabrique des Lumières Entry Klimt & Hundertwasser892 Reviews
Watch art come to life before your very eyes at Fabrique des Lumières, the largest digital art center in the Netherlands. Purchase an admission ticket to discover the magical immersive exhibitions.
- Admire immersive artwork in the largest digital art centre in The Netherlands
- Watch the stunning masterpieces of Gustav Klimt and Hundertwasser come to life
- Surround yourself in 3,800m² of innovative and colorful art projections
- Discover classical, modern, and contemporary art from a new perspective
- Explore one of the most modern and exciting attractions Amsterdam has to offer
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Amsterdam by taking a trip to the innovative Fabrique des Lumières, an immersive digital art center located in the Westergas area. With your timed-entry ticket, discover the amazing masterpieces of classical and modern artists in a whole new way. Visit this large industrial space with walls up to 17 meters high, which hosts fantastic art exhibitions by artists of all eras. With advanced technology, the artworks are brought to life through light projections and accompanying music. Marvel at the grand opening exhibition, which features the stunning artwork of renowned Austrian artist Gustav Klimt and contemporaries, followed by a short exhibition of the colorful and playful masterpieces of fellow Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser. Two contemporary experimental video creations about photons ('Journey') and the workings of memory ('Memories') are part of the adventure too.
IncludesFabrique des Lumières time slot entry ticket: Klimt & Hundertwasser Lockers
- This ticket is valid for a time slot and is not a day ticket For children under 5 years old, a free ticket can be arranged at the ticket desk