My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Fashion for Good Entry Ticket4 Reviews
Explore Amsterdam's Fashion For Good Museum, the world's first interactive tech museum for sustainable fashion. Get a glimpse into the future of fashion and learn about where your clothes come from.
- Learn about the history of Good Fashion and the journey of a T-shirt
- Discover the concept store with innovative products showcased
- Design and customize a Good Fashion slogan T-shirt print
- Take photos and get your kaleidoscopic GIF to share online
DescriptionDiscover the Fashion for Good Foundation, an interactive fashion museum dedicated to the future of sustainable fashion. Learn the stories behind the clothes you wear and how your clothing choices can have a positive impact on the world. Opened in October 2018, step inside the Fashion for Good museum, a foundation that believes that the industry can and must change. Gain an awareness of the current industry and what it might look like in the future. With ANBI (Public Benefit Organisation) status, Fashion for Good works as a changemaker with the museum and unites the industry with its Innovation platform — a must-see for anyone interested in fashion, sustainability, or innovation. Hear about international fashion labels, manufacturers, and innovative solutions that drive and scale new technologies and business models to transform the industry.
IncludesMuseum entry ticket Permanent and temporary exhibitions Free WiFi
- All the exhibitions are in English, and the lower-level exhibition contains Dutch translations The hosts speak a wide range of languages and can assist you during your visit The museum is suitable for all ages
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€10.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today