My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Foam Photography Museum Admission Ticket39 Reviews
Foam celebrates photography in all its forms, from historical to documentary and contemporary. In addition to the large exhibitions in which the work of noted photographers is shown, the museum also presents young talent in smaller, shorter-term shows.
- Explore at least 3 museum exhibitions, each reflecting current developments in photography
- Stop by Foam Editions, the in-house gallery where you can buy prints and special-edition photo books
- Browse the bookstore's selection of works by renowned photographers and emerging talent
- Enjoy a 5th exhibition at a pop-up location on the same street from December 1, 2018 to March 3, 2019
DescriptionFoam shares its love of photography via its museum in Amsterdam, Foam Magazine, its online presence, and in its activities. It frequently organizes events, often in close collaboration with partners. The museum is in the heart of the international photography community and aims to be constantly up to date, responding to the latest developments with relevant projects, and never afraid to strike out on new paths. At least 3 exhibitions are shown at the same time. With an average of 16 exhibitions a year, there is always plenty to see and enjoy, as you will discover with your day admission ticket. Through exhibitions, publications, public events and projects Foam focuses on relevant developments in photography. Its exhibits highlight the versatility of photography and also showcase young talent, while maintaining the highest standards in photography. Foam is the place to see photography in all its forms, including documentary, contemporary and historical. In addition to large exhibitions, featuring the work of world-famous photographers, young and rising talent is also showcased, in smaller, short-term exhibitions.
IncludesAdmission to all exhibitions and gallery at FOAM Photography Museum
- For the current exhibitions, please visit foam.org/programme.