Amsterdam Food and Drink Bike Tour
Peddle through up-and-coming districts which locals head to for a good bite or a quick drink. Explore the eastern part of Amsterdam by bike, stopping at a farmer's market, a Jenever distillery, and an alternative brewery along the way.
- Enjoy 4 food samples and 3 drinks
- Visit the up-and-coming districts of Amsterdam on a bike
- Learn about the history of the city from your guide
DescriptionStart by exploring Amsterdam East, a newly developing district with a strong Moroccan and Middle Eastern street food influence that has changed how locals eat and drink. Visit a typical farmer's and vintage market called Dappermarkt. Eat a herring by the tail like a proper Dutchie, and drink a sweet Jenever liquor from the oldest distillery at Flevopark. Then peddle through Amsterdam North, a former industrial hub which has been taken over by artists. See the guerrilla housing projects, street art, collective run art houses, creative bars, restaurants, and arcades. Visit an alternative brewery in Amsterdam North with custom beers brewed for your palate.
Includes4 street food bites A cup of coffee or tea, a local craft beer, and a Jenever Gin Local English-speaking guide Bikes
- This tour has meat and alcohol-free options
- Please follow the underage drinking laws
- This tour is offered in English, it's possible that our guides speak some Dutch or German, but you shouldn't book this tour if you require a lot of help with English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now