My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam2683 Reviews
Experience a piece of Dutch culture as you ride the streets of Amsterdam on a guided bike tour that highlights the rich history of the iconic canal-lined city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour
- Discover the sights of central Amsterdam on a bike tour with a local guide
- See the charming drawbridges and old warehouses on the Western Islands
- Cycle past trendy boutiques and hip eateries in the Jordaan and De Pijp district
- Ride around the famous Museum Quarter and enjoy a pleasant break in Vondelpark
- Travel at ease with the comfort of a tour group of 15 people or less
DescriptionDiscover the sights of central Amsterdam with an expert guide riding by your side. You’ll learn about the city’s culture, see important historical sites, and famous hotspots as well as lesser-known local favorites. Start your journey near the central station, pass the impressive A’DAM Tower, and ride over to the Western Islands, which are filled with charming drawbridges, old warehouses, and chic artists' studios. Continue along the Brouwersgracht Canal and visit the trendy Jordaan and 9 Street districts flanked by indie boutiques, cozy cafes, and hip eateries. As you ride deeper into the city center, you will enter the Grachtengordel neighborhood and zoom past the Westerkerk (Western Church) and the historic Anne Frank House. Feel the buzz of music and street performers around Leidseplein Square, a busy theater district with a buzzing nightlife. After so much excitement, enjoy a pleasant break in the Vondelpark, the largest park in Amsterdam and the most famous park in the Netherlands. Feeling recharged, circle the Museum Quarter and ride through the narrow streets of the Bohemian-influenced De Pijp neighborhood. Cross the iconic Magere Brug (skinny bridge), a wooden drawbridge over the River Amstel, and arrive at the famed Artis Zoo leading into the Maritime Quarter. Admire the impressive replica of a 17th-century Dutch East Indian Company ship at the Salt Harbour, before returning to back where your bike journey began.
IncludesEnglish or German-speaking guide Group size of max 15 people Bicycle Helmet upon request Stroopwafel Filling your water bottle Audio guide app (if audio guide tour option selected)
- The group will not wait for latecomers This tour is available with either a live English or German-speaking guide or an audio guide in French or Spanish If the French or Spanish tour option is chosen, the audio guide will be available through a free downloadable app for iPhones or Androids. A live tour guide will still lead the participants but will not be giving informational commentary throughout the tour Bikes are equipped with mobile phone holders On holidays, Fridays, and Saturdays Amsterdam can be very crowded and street traffic might be heavy