My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Guided City & Rijksmuseum Tour and Canal Cruise
Experience Amsterdam's top sights on a guided walking tour and canal cruise, Visit Rijksmuseum with tickets included and a distillery Learn about Dutch art, architecture, and gin-making.
- Access the Rijksmuseum first thing in the morning.
- Experience Rembrandt's 'The Night Watch' without the crowds.
- Cruise around the enchanting canals on a boat tour.
- Get a glimpse into local life while exploring the city.
- Visit a 17th-century distiller to try genever.
DescriptionDiscover how one of the most captivating cities in the world works as you wander through on a relaxed walking tour of Amsterdam's top sights. Escape from the crowds at the top tourist destinations, while hearing fascinating tales unknown to many visitors by your knowledgeable guide. It's an incredible way to get an authentic taste of this amazing city. You'll begin at the Rijksmuseum, arriving just as the doors are opening for the day to avoid the crowds that pack the museum later on. Gaze upon the renowned artworks from Amsterdam's time as the world's capital of creativity, including works by Van Gogh, Vermeer and Rembrandt. Enjoy a guided tour of its most popular pieces and then sit at a brown café for coffee and traditional Dutch apple pie. Walk by the banks of the canal and enjoy an unforgettable voyage through Amsterdam on a canal boat. As you cruise along, see cyclists zipping past, look up at gorgeous homes by the water, and shout 'Ahoy' to boats passing by—it's a unique opportunity to experience the city like never before. This is one of the quintessential Amsterdam experiences that can simply not be missed. Amsterdam's impact extended beyond its artistic works; its residents also left a deep impression on the world of architecture. Learn more about the 17th-century buildings of the Golden Age era as you head to a distillery in the historic center. Let your taste buds be tantalized by Dutch flavors and recipes that have been perfected over the centuries. Even though the British are famous for drinking gin, it was actually the Dutch who created it—calling it genever. By the time you part ways from your guide and small group, you'll have experienced so much more than a tour of the city. You'll have experienced its unique culture, tasted delicious food, sailed along picturesque canals, and marveled at its stunning architecture. More than a tour, this is truly an unforgettable journey.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Full day guided tour around Amsterdam's must-see sights and attractions Entrance ticket for the Rijksmuseum Expertly guided museum tour Canal boat tour with commentary Walking tour of the historic center Taste: Apple pie and coffee at a historic cafe Taste: Genever (local spirit) at historic tasting room
- - This tour is in English. - Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit. - Areas visited during this tour are subject to closure. Your guide may need to modify the itinerary on the day of the tour. - Galleries and artwork visited during the the museum portion tour are subject to closure and absences without prior notice. Your guide may need to modify to account for these events on the day of the tour. - Please note that the entrance ticket for the Rijksmuseum does NOT include entrance to any temporary exhibitions, including the 2023 Vermeer exhibition, and therefore the tour does not visit any temporary exhibitions. - Tips/gratuities (for your guide) are always appreciated.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€159.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today