My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Heineken Experience and 1-Hour Canal Cruise1356 Reviews
Take a self-guided tour of the original Heineken factory with an entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience, and then enjoy a 1-hour boat trip along the canals of Amsterdam.
- Save time and money with a combined canal cruise and ticket to the original Heineken brewery
- Discover the dynamic world of Heineken where the beer was first brewed
- Enjoy a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer
- Take a 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed Canal Belt in Amsterdam
- Access a GPS audio guide in 19 different languages (Canal Cruise)
DescriptionBook your combo ticket to a classic canal cruise and Heineken Experience in Amsterdam. Learn the art of brewing, sip 2 beers or soft drinks, and enjoy cutting-edge multimedia. Visit the Heineken Experience at the time you’ve booked; take your cruise at a pre-booked time slot of your choice. Learn the story of one of the world's most famous breweries with an entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience and enjoy an interactive, self-guided tour of the original factory, where all of the brand’s beer was made until 1988. Get a behind-the-scenes look at facilities including the gigantic copper tanks where the lager was brewed. Take part in a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer. Then, see the 17th-century architecture of the city center on a 1-hour canal cruise. Avail of a GPS guide in several languages to get interesting information about iconic landmarks such as the Westerkerk, 'Skinny Bridge' and the charming Negen Straatjes neighborhood.
IncludesFast-track entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience 2 free beers or soft drinks at the Heineken Experience 1 hour canal cruise, including GPS audio guide in 19 different languages
- The time slot you choose is for the Heineken Experience. The canal cruise time slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions provided after booking) The Heineken Experience offers interesting information about the company’s history in English. A visit typically lasts 1.5 hours Minimum age for the Heineken Experience is 18 years In accordance with Dutch law, alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under 18 years old There is an audioguide on the boat. The Heineken Experience doesn't include an audioguide
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€33.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today