Amsterdam: Heineken Experience and 1-Hour Canal Cruise1169 Reviews
Take a self-guided tour of the original Heineken factory with an entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience, and then enjoy a 1-hour boat trip along the canals of Amsterdam.
- Save time and money with a combined canal cruise and ticket to the original Heineken brewery
- Discover the dynamic world of Heineken where the beer was first brewed
- Enjoy a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer
- Take a 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed Canal Belt in Amsterdam
DescriptionLearn the story of one of the world's most famous breweries with an entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience and enjoy an interactive, self-guided tour of the original factory, where all of the brand’s beer was made until 1988. Get a behind-the-scenes look at facilities including the gigantic copper tanks where the lager was brewed. Take part in a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer. Then, see the 17th-century architecture of the city center on a 1-hour canal cruise. Avail of a GPS guide in several languages to get interesting information about iconic landmarks such as the Westerkerk, 'Skinny Bridge' and charming Negen Straatjes neighborhood.
IncludesFast-track entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience 2 free beers or soft drinks at the Heineken Experience 1 hour canal cruise, including GPS audio guide in 19 different languages
- The Heineken Experience offers interesting information about the company’s history in several languages, including English, French, Spanish and German. A visit typically lasts 1.5 hours • In accordance with Dutch law, alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under 18 years old
- The time-slot booked is for the Heineken Experience. The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions provided after booking)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability