My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Heineken Experience Ticket8525 Reviews
Come and discover what lies behind the doors of the former Heineken brewery in Amsterdam, and learn everything there is to know about the world’s favorite beer.
- Discover the dynamic world of Heineken, in the place where the beer was first brewed
- Experience what it’s like to be brewed and bottled on the Brew U ride
- Learn how to pour the perfect draft Heineken
Description1867 was a good year for beer. It was the year Gerard Adriaan Heineken built a new brewery in the heart of Amsterdam. In the pumping heart of the old brewery, you can dive into the world of Heineken beer. On a 1.5-hour self-guided tour you’ll learn about the company’s heritage, the beer brewing process, Heineken’s innovations, and about what it takes to serve a world-famous beer. There will be a short presentation in English provided inside the factory. Find out the 4 natural ingredients that make this beer, and discover the brand’s sponsorship activities with Formula 1, the UEFA Champions League and the Rugby World Cup. And sure enough, at the end of the tour you can raise your glass with new friends.
IncludesEntrance ticket A presentation in English Self-guided tour 2 drinks A small tasting of Heineken
- You must be 18 years old or over to take part in this activity
- Tickets are valid for single entry only
- It is mandatory to access Heineken Experience at the time stated on your ticket, late arrivals might not be accommodated
- Please note that no cash payments are accepted
- Disinfecting gel will be provided
- If you get ill, please postpone your visit to another day