My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat options2466 Reviews
See Amsterdam at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour, with combination options for both canal and bus tours. Learn about the city from an included audioguide in 16 different languages.
- Discover the best of Amsterdam on an exciting hop-on and hop-off tour
- Take advantage of convenient stops and locations to visit all the city's best sights
- Browse on the free onboard WiFi
- Access a GPS audio guide in 19 different languages (Canal Cruise)
DescriptionClimb aboard a bus or boat to see the city of Amsterdam on a self-guided tour. Enjoy the freedom to hop on and off either one whenever you see a stop you’d like to visit. Choose ticket options, for one or both bus and boat. Board at one of the 10 stops for the bus, located throughout the city center. Turn on your audioguide and choose from 16 different languages to learn about the city and its sights as you pass by. Then, hop off at Gassan Diamonds for a complimentary tour of the jewelry store. Next, try the canal boat for a different experience from the water. Enjoy easy access to the canal stops with boarding spots next to the bus stops, so you can easily get from land to water. Glide along the UNESCO world-heritage canal of over 100 KM of waterways. Then, take in three of the most famous canals in Amsterdam: Keizersgracht, Prinsengracht, and Herengracht. Pass alongside the houses that border the canals, and learn about the history of these mansions that once belonged to wealthy spice merchants.
Includes24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus/boat ticket (depending on the option selected) Audio guide 1-hour canal cruise (if option selected) City map Wi-Fi on board
- The bus operates daily
- The first round starts at Stop 1 at 9:30 AM
- The last round starts at Stop 1 at 5:00 PM
- The bus route takes 60 to 75 minutes
- Child tickets are for those aged 4-13
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€27.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today