My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Optional Canal Cruise2266 Reviews
See Amsterdam at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour, including the option of a 1-hour canal tour by boat. Stop at convenient city locations and visit some of the most famous attractions, such as the Heineken Experience or Van Gogh Museum.
- Discover the best of Amsterdam on an exciting hop-on and hop-off tour
- Take advantage of convenient stops and locations to visit all the city's best sights
- Browse on the free onboard WiFi
- Access a GPS audio guide in 19 different languages (Canal Cruise)
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of beautiful Amsterdam on an exciting hop-on and hop-off open-top bus and canal boat tour. Marvel at Van Gogh's famed paintings, contemplate the history of the Jewish community at the Ane Frank House, or walk the famous alleys of the Red Light District. The bus operates from Wednesday to Sunday between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM. The last round starts at Stop 1 at 5:00 PM. Red Line (Some stops only operate during the summer season): Stop 1 - Central Station (in front of LOVERS Canal Cruises)Stop 2 - Amsterdam River Cruises/De Ruyterkade (summer only)Stop 3 - Passenger Terminal AmsterdamStop 4 - Gassan DiamondsStop 5 - Jewish Historical QuarterStop 6 - Royal Theatre CarréStop 7 - Heineken ExperienceStop 8 - Museum SquareStop 9 - Leidse SquareStop 10 - JordaanStop 11 - Westerdok
Includes24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket 1-hour canal cruise (if option selected) Free city map Free WiFi onboard
- The bus route takes 60 to 75 minutes with daily departures from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM, every 15 to 20 minutes