Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter & Gassan Diamonds13 Reviews
Marvel at the beautiful monuments of Amsterdam's old Jewish neighbourhood. Get access to all the sights of the Jewish Cultural Quarter with its exhibitions and discover the various stages of diamond polishing during a guided tour at Gassan Diamonds.
- Explore Amsterdam’s old Jewish neighborhood at your own pace
- Marvel at the ancient Jewish craft of diamond cutting at Gassan Diamonds
- See the 17th-century interior of Amsterdam's Portuguese Synagogue
- Receive a glass of Champagne during the tour and a brilliant gift afterwards at Gassan Diamonds
- Get access to all the monuments at the Jewish Cultural Quarter
DescriptionWalk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildings and impressive memorials dominate the streetscape. At its heart, occupying less than half a square mile, is the Jewish Cultural Quarter with its landmark buildings. Here, you can travel back in time to the days of Amsterdam’s Golden Age by visiting the Portuguese Synagogue or find out all about Jewish culture and history in the Jewish Historical Museum, the Children’s Museum, the National Holocaust Memorial and the National Holocaust Museum. Gassan Diamonds, a family-owned company, is located in a formerly steam-driven diamond factory in the center of Amsterdam. Every year more than 400,000 tourists visit the historical diamond factory. During a guided tour, multilingual staff will explain the various stages of diamond polishing. Observe skilled craftsmen at work as they transform the most precious crystal known to man into dazzling ready-to-wear brilliants. After the tour, browse through the extensive jewelry and watch collection in the boutique. By presenting your Jewish Cultural Quarter combi ticket, you will be served a glass of Champagne during the tour and afterwards, receive a brilliant gift.
IncludesAdmission to Gassan Diamonds Admission to all locations and exhibitions in the Jewish Cultural Quarter Multilingual audio tour at the Jewish Cultural Quarter Guided multilingual tour at Gassan Diamonds A glass of Champagne during the tour and a brilliant gift afterwards at Gassan Diamonds Entry to all locations and exhibitions in the Jewish Cultural Quarter: the Jewish Historical Museum, Children's Museum and Portuguese Synagogue Guided tour of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Please note, Amsterdam's Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays • The chosen timeslot applies to a visit that starts at either the Portuguese Synagogue or the Jewish Historical Museum. The other locations of the Jewish Cultural Quarter can be visited within one month • The guided tour at Gassan Diamonds is available every day from 9.00-16.30, without a reservation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now