My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Jewish Museum Entrance Tickets263 Reviews
Visit several locations that constitute Amsterdam’s Jewish Cultural Quarter on this combined ticket. Explore the Jewish Museum, Jewish Museum junior, and the Portuguese Synagogue at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get access to all the locations of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Visit the Jewish Museum, located in four synagogues
- Learn about Jewish life and traditions in the Jewish Museum
- See the 17th-century interior of the Portuguese Synagogue
- Enjoy classic Dutch-Jewish specialties in the Jewish Museum café
DescriptionThe Jewish Cultural Quarter in the old Jewish neighbourhood in the heart of Amsterdam is home to the Jewish Museum and Jewish Museum junior, the Portuguese Synagogue, Hollandsche Schouwburg and National Holocaust Museum. Grouped together within a square kilometre, these four historic locations house a unique collection that brings to life a history and rich Jewish heritage spanning from 1600 to the present day. The Jewish Cultural Quarter welcomes all visitors, young and old, in search of information, entertainment, beauty, contemplation, growth and inspiration. All with just one ticket. The National Holocaust Museum and the Hollandsche Schouwburg are currently closed due to renovations.
IncludesAdmission to the Jewish Museum Admission to the Jewish Museum junior Admission to the Portuguese Synagogue Visit all permanent and temporary exhibitions in the Jewish Museum Visit all locations within one month Audio guide and map of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Opening hours: Jewish Museum and Jewish Museum junior: Open daily 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Portuguese Synagogue: Open Sunday-Friday from 10:00 AM, closing times vary monthly All locations are wheelchair accessible