My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Jordaan Area Walking Tour45 Reviews
Embark on a guided walking tour of Amsterdam and discover the trendy area of Jordaan and the canal belt area.
- Experience authentic Amsterdam with a guide who lives in the city
- Learn about the history of the neighbourhood of Joordan
- Explore the beautiful canals of the city
- Discover the the islands of Amsterdam
- Walk as a local does and discover Amsterdam without tourists
DescriptionDiscover the bustling neighborhood of Jordaan, famous for its artsy cafes and nightlife, with a local guide who lives in Amsterdam. Your guide is a local expert who lives in Amsterdam. Together you will visit Dam Square, the canal area called 'Jordaan', the canal belt where to find Anne Frank house, the small streets of the Jordaan and the charming canals. You get the chance to reach the area called the islands of Amsterdam, an old area where to find beautiful houses and wooden bridges still in use.
IncludesLocal guide Map of the city Tips and suggestions at the end of the tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Suggested comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€31.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today