My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour10 Reviews
See all that is typically Dutch by luxurious minivan: tulips at Keukenhof and cheese, windmills and clogs at Zaanse Schans and a traditional Dutch fishing village Volendam.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Exploring the Keukenhof gardens at your own leisure
- Stroll the twisting streets of Volendam, and soak up the fishing village atmosphere
- Explore the historic windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Learn how Dutch cheese is being made in an old farm
- Watch traditional craftsmen at work, making clogs and other artifacts
DescriptionThis tour starts with a scenic ride to the bulb flower fields around Lisse and the Keukenhof Gardens. During the Spring season, you can see a fantastic display of flower carpets as far as the eye can see. The highlight of this tour is the breathtakingly beautiful Keukenhof, with gardens featuring more than 400 acres of flowers, trees, and fountains. Truly the home of the tulip. After spending about 3,5 hours in the gardens, continue to the windmill village Zaanse Schans. Watch live demonstrations of artisans at work, including a clog maker crafting the famous wooden shoes of the Netherlands. There will be some free time to explore the village on your own before traveling through the distinctive polders of the Beemster area. The tour ends in the beautiful seaside village of Volendam. This traditional Dutch fishing village has been a popular tourist attraction since 1875. It is best known for its beautifully painted wooden houses perched on docks overlooking canals that line the water. People from all over come to see the small buildings, buy souvenirs for those at home or themselves, and take photos in traditional Dutch costumes.
IncludesAll taxes, fees, and handling charges Transport by luxurious Mercedes minivan Free WIFI aboard English speaking driver/guide Bottle of Water Entry to the Keukenhof Amsterdam Canal Cruise Voucher ( if option selected) This is Holland Voucher ( if option selected)
- •The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the driver on the day •This tour involves a small amount of walking •Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions •The Keukenhof Gardens is a cash-free site, so cash payments will not be accepted •This tour/activity will have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 travelers •The group will have a maximum of 8 travelers •Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat) •Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.