My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Kröller Müller & N.P. The Hoge Veluwe Tour9 Reviews
Go by luxurious minivan to the second largest Van Gogh collection in the world at the Kröller Müller Museum, situated in the country's largest forest and probably one of Holland's most outstanding areas of natural beauty ‘The Hoge Veluwe National Park’.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Kröller Müller Museum, with the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world
- Admire paintings and drawings by Van Gogh, and works by other modern artists
- Take some time to explore the sculpture garden, one of the largest in Europe
- Enjoy a bike ride on one of the famous white bicycles
- Be overwhelmed by the Park's different landscapes and diversity of plants
DescriptionMeet your guide at a centrally located meeting point in Amsterdam. A comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan will take you to today’s destination in about 75 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Dutch flat landscape before you arrive at the national park, the Hoge Veluwe. The Kröller-Müller Museum houses the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world. More than 90 paintings, over 180 drawings by this artist, and works by other great masters are on display here. There are often remarkable temporary exhibitions. In the sculpture garden, one of the largest in Europe, you can enjoy both sculptures and nature. The park houses more than 160 sculptures by iconic artists, from Auguste Rodin to Henry Moore. The Hoge Veluwe National Park Museum sculpture garden is in the middle of the National Park. You can enjoy both sculptures and the beautiful nature of this Unesco biosphere. The sculpture garden consists of 160 sculptures from artists such as Auguste Rodin, Henry Moore, Alexander Calder, Richard Deacon, and Claes Oldenburg. Upon arrival in Kröller Müller, your guide will take you to the museum, where you can enjoy some free time to explore the museum at your own pace. Next, you have a choice of activities that you may wish to do: - Enjoy a bike ride. Cycling is the ideal way to explore the park since you can freely use the famous white bicycles. On your way, you will encounter all of the park's landscapes: deciduous, coniferous, mixed forests, wet and dry heaths, and shifting sand. - Have your guide/driver take you for a scenic ride through the park.
IncludesAll taxes, fees, and handling charges Transport by luxurious Mercedes minivan Free WIFI aboard English speaking driver/guide Bottle of Water Entrance ticket to the Kröller Müller museum Amsterdam Canal Cruise Voucher ( if option selected) This is Holland Voucher ( if option selected)
- •The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day •This tour involves a small amount of walking •Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. •We run this tour no matter the weather •This tour/activity will have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 travelers •This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers •Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)