My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Magic Show16 Reviews
Experience a night of unforgettable entertainment in the heart of Amsterdam with a ticket to the Amsterdam Magic Show. Watch in awe as legendary performers spin tricks before your eyes, and journey through their magical world at a 1920s cabaret theater.
- See magic performed close-up before your eyes
- Watch internationally acclaimed magicians perform in very different styles
- Enter the plush ambiance of a 1920s-era cabaret theater
- Leave with memories that will last a lifetime
DescriptionMarvel as 7 international award-winning magicians perform tricks in 7 different styles before your eyes at the acclaimed Amsterdam Magic Show. Located just a 5-minute walk from Anne Frank's house and a 10-minute walk from Dam Square, the 1920s-era cabaret theater is situated in the historic Jordaan area. Walk into a secret oasis and be enveloped by its intimate ambiance. Then, journey into a world of magic, mystery and merriment, and see pre-show tricks performed before your eyes as you take your seats for the 2-part performance. Get ready for 105 minutes of pure entertainment (with intermission) as the lights dim and the host announces the first stage act. Experience the skills of Zippo, champion of magic, and watch a unique style of mystery performed by Rico Weeland. Discover the magical talents of Arthur Gerards, a fresh-faced youngster with age-old powers. Laugh out loud at the comedy act of 'Fritz with a Z,' known around the world for his TV appearances and the Magic Castle in Hollywood. Prepare to have your mind bent by Slovenian wizard Aljaz Son, and welcome special guests from all around the globe.
IncludesClose-up magic before the show starts 1-hour and 45-minute stage show (with intermission)
- Additional drinks and snacks are available for purchase. Dress code is 'smart casual'. The show is primarily for adults and does not feature acts for children. However, children as young as 10 do come to the show and have loved it. Call or email the local supplier if you have any questions. The theater is not wheelchair accessible.