My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Moco Museum Entry Ticket and Canal Cruise55 Reviews
See masterpieces of contemporary and street art at your own pace with a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Moco Museum and enjoy a 1-hour boat cruise along the canals of Amsterdam.
- Skip the line to the Moco Museum and see some of the best modern art in Amsterdam
- Discover masterpieces by Lichtenstein, Dalí, Banksy and many others
- Travel through the historic Canal Belt of Amsterdam by boat
- See the landmarks of Amsterdam from the water
- Access a GPS audio guide in 19 different languages (Canal Cruise)
DescriptionSee masterpieces of contemporary art at your own pace with a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the privately-run Moco Museum, located in a beautiful early 20th-century villa designed by the Dutch architect, Eduard Cuypers. Discover fine examples of urban art by Banksy and other legendary street artists. Then, see the sights of Amsterdam from a different perspective on a 1-hour canal cruise with GPS audio guide. Journey along the city's most famous waterways, including the Prinsengracht, Keizersgracht and Herengracht and admire the Jordaan, De Pijp and De Wallen districts from the water. Pass under historic bridges and see the slender merchant houses so characteristic of the city center. Cruise past landmarks such as the Westerkerk, Negen Straatjes (Nine Streets) district and Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) on the Amstel River.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket to the Moco Museum 1-hour canal cruise
- The time slot shown on this product is for the Moco Museum. The Canal Cruise time slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam
- Between September and June, the Moco Museum is open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Sunday to Thursday and from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Friday and Saturday
- In July and August, the Moco Museum is open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM from Saturday to Thursday and 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Friday
- Child tickets for Moco are for those aged 10-17 (kids aged 0-9 enter for free with a paying adult)
- Child tickets for the cruise are for those aged 4-13 (those aged 0-3 are free)
- Between March 22 and October 28, the canal cruise departs daily from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Between October 29 and March 21, the canal cruise departs daily from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM