My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Once Upon a Time Clock Exhibition Ticket2 Reviews
Explore the world of time with an entry ticket to the Once Upon a Time exhibition within Amsterdam's Museumplein. Learn about the collection of gilded-bronze timepieces with a helpful audio guide.
- Marvel at a shining gold collection of gilded-bronze timepieces in Amsterdam
- Enjoy access to the incredible Once Upon a Time clock exhibition in Museumplein
- Admire the craftsmanship of brilliant French clockmakers from the 19th century
- Learn about the stories depicted in the clocks with the help of an audio guide
- Reflect on what you've seen at the nearby cafe, with great views of the square
DescriptionStep into Amsterdam's famous Museumplein to see the most time-efficient exhibition on the block. Explore the Once Upon a Time collection with an entry ticket and audio guide, and take your time walking through rooms full of beautifully-crafted clocks. Access the interesting Once Upon a Time exhibition. Become immersed in a fairytale as you discover the craftsmanship of French clockmakers from the 19th century. Explore several displays of breathtaking pieces that depict tales of antiquity, capture rare animals, and glow with universal beauty. Listen to the audio guide to learn more about each clock you see. When you've finished exploring the gallery, take the chance to sit at the cafe with a hot drink and admire great views over the main square.
IncludesOnce Upon a Time exhibit ticket Audio guide Access to the museum café
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€16.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today