Amsterdam Oud West: City Discovery Game
Experience unconventional sightseeing in Amsterdam: no tour guide to follow, no map and no fixed time. During this unique discovery game, wander around the city while solving riddles and exploring hidden gems. Unlock stories and local recommendations!
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Amsterdam's Oud West
- Enjoy an interactive and self-guided game experience via a web app
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an adventure across the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover lesser known spots
- Learn about Amsterdam's Oud West's history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that your solve
DescriptionDiscover Amsterdam's Oud-West neighborhood like never before with this private interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start in front of Flora restaurant in Bilderdijkpark. Simply open your email link and your one-hour adventure will begin! Set off to explore Amsterdam's Oud West as you solve 10 clues. Each correct answer will take you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and local culture with fun facts. If you need a helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Discover hidden spaces and explore quirky shops and creative cafes in this bustling neighborhood. The discovery game takes you to see secrets hiding in plain sight and lovely local spots – it will show you a different side of popular sights. If you're looking for a fun way to experience the city, then this is a truly unique opportunity.
IncludesA web app game played on your smartphone (little data is needed (2MB). No downloads) Transportation Food and drinks
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes 'penalty time' to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now