My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: 'Our House' Electronic Dance Music Museum Ticket33 Reviews
Discover EDM's evolution through the eyes of its biggest artists at Our House Museum. See memorabilia from Armin van Buuren to Avicii, immersive yourself in 4D shows, and create your own beats.
- Experience the evolution of EDM with its biggest artists and most iconic sounds
- Play with visual composers, turntables, and the world's largest analog sequencer
- See memorabilia from various artists, including Avicii, deadmau5, and Daft Punk
- Immersive yourself in various shows, exhibits, and interactive installations
- Relive the EDM's best moments with the tracks and festivals that made the genre
DescriptionGet your entry tickets to Our House and explore the roots of EDM in this immersive museum. Play with iconic tools from beloved turntables to the world's largest analog sequencer and see memorabilia from Armin van Buuren, deadmau5, Daft Punk, and more. Witness the evolution of the genre with five of its biggest DJ producers: Kevin Saunderson, Carl Cox, Armin van Buuren, Diplo, and Charlotte de Witte. Embark on a visual journey from the days of disco and warehouses to the multi-million-dollar industry of today. Co-create new sounds by yourself, with friends, or with other guests on iconic drum machines such as Roland’s TR-808, the TB-303, visual composers, turntables, and the interactive vinyl player with over 150 tracks from the last 50 years. Mess around on the RMBA-20, the world's largest analog sequencer and former fixture of the legendary Berlin nightclub, Tresor. For amateurs, enjoy a riveting introduction to the art of DJing while seasoned players can flex their skills. Marvel at the 'Icon Series,' a collection of memorabilia from various well-known artists, including Avicii, Deadmau5, Daft Punk, and Armin van Buuren, showcased throughout the museum. Discover the instruments and tools responsible for the evolution of electronic music, ranging from house to techno, acid to dubstep, and hardcore to hardstyle. View authentic cassette tapes, phone booths, stickers, and flyers spanning over 40 years on display. Be prepared to dance at the final show and salute the culture and people that shaped the way we experience dance music. Move to the tunes from the old days right up to today's club anthems and relive the genre's best moments in a one-of-a-kind 4D immersive show.
IncludesEntry Ticket Locker Brochure
- Our House is an immersive museum and contains laser shows, loud music, strong words, and flashing video images Pregnant women are advised to take precautions and position themselves towards the back of the exhibits and away from speakers