My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Private BBQ Booze Cruise6 Reviews
Enjoy a real Amsterdam experience on a private booze cruise with your friends. Take in breathtaking views of Amsterdam's canals on a brand new boat with a grill master on the BBQ and an open bar with unlimited beer, wine, and soda.
- Cruise through the famous canals of Amsterdam with a BBQ and a grill master onboard
- Enjoy an open bar with unlimited beer, wine, and soda
- Take in panoramic views of the city from a covered, 100% electric, luxurious boat
DescriptionYou can eat in a restaurant in any city in the world, but for a true Amsterdam experience, you can’t do better than a boozy canal cruise along the world-famous waterways, taking in the sights with some grilled meat, salads, and a cold beer in hand. Your BBQ booze cruise will take off near Central Station, from where you will cruise into the heart of the city where the main canals are. You will then pass through the Amstel River, under the seven bridges, and to some hidden corners that only a local skipper and host would know how to find. Your cruise will eventually conclude in the same spot in which you started, right next to the Red-Light District and a five-minute walk from the famous Dam Square. This is exactly where you will want to be after two hours of dining and an open bar. The barbecue will include three types of meat per person (chicken breast, cheese burger, sausages), two types of salads, sauces, and burger buns.
IncludesBBQ menu Onboard grill master Open bar
- Music is not allowed on the canals
- This cruise is also available for groups of 10 people and under; just book for 10 and arrive with fewer