My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Private Canal Tour12 Reviews
Take part in this charming private tour for up to 10 guests. Listen to the skipper tell stories about Amsterdam while cruising the canal district, the river, and the port.
- Enjoy the Unesco awarded canal district
- Cruise the smaller canals that bigger boats can't reach
- Get the best view of the Seven Bridges and Dancing Houses
- See the spot where Monet created his famous painting
DescriptionHop on board for this exciting 90-minute tour that takes you through the beautiful canals of Amsterdam and past the best landmarks. See the top attractions of the city and receive tips from the skipper on which spots to revisit once you’re back on land. Soak in the sights and sounds of the city throughout this calming tour. Hear fascinating commentary from the captain about the Dutch capital’s history as well as its modern attractions. Customize the tour to your group’s interests, making it the perfect way to get acquainted with the city while ensuring everyone is comfortable, safe, and engaged. Bring your own snacks and drinks on board to picnic on the water, or avail of the drinks available on board.
IncludesLife vests are available on advance request (please let us know the weight of the person)
- In case of rain, the canvas roof will be closed. Please dress appropriately for the weather. Please note there is no toilet on board. Bring your own drinks and snacks, if desired.