My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Private Guided Walking Tour1 Reviews
Learn all about Amsterdam on a private 3-hour walking tour and discover the sights of the medieval center. Marvel at the houseboats and the bridges of the Canal Ring, and see landmark sites such as the Royal Palace, Begijnhof, and Flower Market.
- Learn about Amsterdam's humble origins on the Amstel River
- Discover how Amsterdam became the center of the world during the Golden Age
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of the medieval center
- See landmark attractions in the Canal Belt, such as Anne Frank's House
DescriptionExplore the history of Amsterdam with a private guide, starting at your hotel. The first stop is the central Dam Square, site of the Royal Palace and National Monument. Then, stroll down the pretty cobblestone streets of the medieval center, as your guide entertains you with fun facts about the city and its Golden Age of history. Learn how Amsterdam prospered in the 17th century when Dutch ships controlled most of the sea trade of Europe. Your guide will explain how Amsterdam became a key trade city for transporting goods, thanks to its unique network of canals. Walk the banks of the canals in the Canal Belt, pausing at places of interest, such as the Anne Frank House, Flower Market, Beguinage (Begijnhof), or Rembrandt Museum. As this is a private tour, you are free to state your preferences for a more personalized itinerary and see the sights that you want to see.
IncludesSpanish- or English-speaking private guide Hotel pickup and drop-off (if you are staying in the city center)
- The local partner does not accept reservations less than 6 days in advance
- The tour can take place in English upon request. Please email email@example.com to confirm the language of the tour