Amsterdam Private Welcome Tour with a Local Guide50 Reviews
Explore Amsterdam with an experienced local guide. Learn the ins and outs of getting around, where to shop and eat and more on a customized tour.
- Get to know Amsterdam with a local guide
- Make travel about friendly people and not just landmarks and monuments
- Get tips and tricks for navigating the city and learn its best-kept secrets
DescriptionMeet the local guide at your accommodation in Amsterdam and head out on a 2 to 6-hour walking tour to explore the city. You’ll be in good hands with a knowledgeable local who is eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your visit. Start by getting familiar with the neighborhood where you’re staying. Hear about the best places to eat and shop and learn the easiest ways to get around. On this customized tour you’ll see some of the top attractions and hear about more that you can visit on your own after the tour. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident you have all the information you need.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips/gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation around the city (can be arranged on request)
- Children under 3 years of age join free of charge; children from 3-12 years receive a 50 percent discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now