My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Public Transport and 397 Airport Shuttle Ticket675 Reviews
Discover Amsterdam and enjoy unlimited travel for 1 to 7 days on all GVB trams, buses, ferries, and metro all day and night. Travel between the airport with a return airport shuttle pass.
- Move easily through the city and between Schiphol Airport
- Enjoy unlimited access to all GVB public transport lines throughout the city
- Experience Amsterdam like a local on the GVB buses, trams, ferries and metro
DescriptionExperience Amsterdam stress-free with an unlimited travel card for all public transport networks operated by GVB throughout the city. Purchase a ticket valid for one day or a multi-day ticket that best suits your plans. Travel on the metro, trams, buses, and ferries and experience the city like a local. Using your ticket is easy. Simply check in upon boarding a tram, bus, or metro, and then check out when you exit or disembark the vehicle. Your ticket will be validated on first use and can be used for unlimited travel until the end of its validity. If you have additional questions, or your ticket appears to be defective, you can easily go to one of the designated pick-up locations or call the number presented on your mobile voucher for assistance. Collect your GVB city chip card here: • Amsterdam Schiphol Airport: Red van outside at the bus station under the walking corridor towards the parking lot Monday – Sunday 09:00 – 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Central Station: Monday – Sunday 08:30 – 19:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 19:00 and Saturday – Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Station Zuid: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 19:00 and Saturday – Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Station Amsterdam North: Monday – Sunday 10:00 – 18:00
IncludesUnlimited travel on all GVB trams, buses, metros, and ferries inside the city of Amsterdam (day and night) 1 round-trip Airport Express transfer included by bus 397 and by night bus N97 from any of the stops in Amsterdam to Schiphol Airport
- Gor the GVB ticket you first must collect your public transport chip card at one of the indicated locations (see meeting point information)
- For the Airport shuttle you can travel onsight with this voucher, please make sure you keep it for your return trip
- You will find the Airport Express shuttle (397) red/grey bus on platform B17
- Services between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM run 8 times per hour. During off-peak times these services run 4-6 times per hour. At night (bus N97), services run 2 times per hour
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free
- For children 4 to 11 years, there is only a 24 hour ticket available. For children tickets valid for more than 24 hours, please buy multiple 24-hour child tickets. (Tickets are valid from the first time you check in)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€20.75Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today