Amsterdam: Red Light Secrets Museum and 1-Hour Canal Cruise41 Reviews
Learn the story of prostitution in Amsterdam with an entrance ticket to the Red Light Secrets Museum and explore the city on a 1-hour canal cruise.
- Learn the story of prostitution at the Red Light Secrets Museum
- Experience what it is like to sit in one of the windows of the sex workers
- Cruise along the waterways of the Canal Belt
DescriptionLearn the story of the sex industry at the world's only museum of prostitution in Amsterdam's Red Light District. Explore the oldest profession in the world and examine an industry that remains hidden for many with an entrance ticket to the Red Light Secrets Museum. Experience what it feels like to sit behind a window and listen to the secrets of the ladies. Cruise through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the canal district and feast your eyes on the elegant gables of the merchant houses of the Golden Age. Pass historic churches and the Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) as you listen to an informative audio commentary, available in several languages.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Red Light Secrets Museum 1-hour canal cruise GPS audio guide in 18 languages on board the cruise
- Only suitable for those aged 18+
- The time-slot booked is for the Red Light Secrets Museum. The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions found on voucher)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability