My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Rijksmuseum Entrance Ticket7248 Reviews
Admire over 400 masterpieces by great artists such as Jan Steen, Frans Hals, Vermeer, and Rembrandt. See the beautiful doll’s houses and a wealth of silverware.
- Discover 800 years of Dutch art and history through 8,000 objects in 80 galleries
- Admire world-famous masterpieces by Vermeer, Frans Hals, and Jan Steen in the Gallery of Honour
- See ‘The Night Watch’ by Rembrandt and be amazed by its attention to detail
DescriptionTreat yourself to a wonderful day in one of Amsterdam’s grandest museums, the Rijksmuseum, located in the heart of the city. The Rijksmuseum's internationally revered collection features some of the nation’s most famous works, including historic art by Vermeer, Frans Hals, and perhaps most notably Rembrandt’s ‘The Night Watch’, which takes pride of place in a beautifully lit hall allowing visitors to enjoy every tiny detail. Visitors can expect much more than just paintings by Dutch Masters from the Golden Age. The Rijksmuseum’s expansive, evocative collection also includes Delftware, sculptures, archaeological artefacts, clothing, Asian art, prints, items from Dutch maritime history, and many other culturally significant objects, all combining to vividly retell 800 years of Dutch history within a global context. And naturally, the collection isn't frozen in time – new items such as a Mondrian-inspired dress by Yves Saint Laurent dating from 1965 can also be seen. The largest research and restoration project ever for 'The Night Watch' has started. This is happening live in the museum and you can be part of it and support the project with a donation.
IncludesFree WiFi Museum entry Booking fee (1 Euro per person) Cloakroom Permanent and temporary exhibitions Multimedia tour in 10+ languages (available for purchase at the museum for €5) Guided tour
- You will need to reserve a time slot on the Rijksmuseum's website after booking
- Opening hours: 09:00 to 17:00 daily, every day of the year. The Rijksmuseum’s ticket desk closes at 16:30
- Your ticket allows you to enter the museum up to 15 minutes after the time mentioned on the ticket. You can stay as long as you wish inside (until closing)
- Taking photographs or video recordings is allowed, except with flash or a selfie stick
- The Rijksmuseum is accessible to visitors with limited mobility and those accompanying them. Please ask a member of staff if you require a wheelchair or walker. Mobility scooters are not permitted inside the museum
- People who are unable to independently navigate through the museum may bring one companion with them for free. You can pick up an entrance ticket for a companion at cash register 1
- Customers purchasing this ticket agree to the museum's general terms and conditions
- For group bookings over 20 people, please contact GetYourGuide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now