My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Romantic Canal Tour with Bubbly28 Reviews
If you are looking for a more personal way to visit Amsterdam than a standard group tour, this romantic waters boat tour is perfect for you and your partner. Discover Amsterdam during an intimate journey along the canals.
- Discover some of the quieter hidden canals
- Relax with your significant other as you sail under the city's bridges and through its canals
- See the famous seven bridges of love
DescriptionYou and your partner will be snuggled together to the sound of water lapping softly against the sides of the boat as you drift beneath Amsterdam’s iconic bridges and past its magnificent 17th-century canal houses on this tour. Against this picturesque backdrop, your guide will show you the intimate side of the city. Sharing stories that speak to the heart: tales of love, and details of the art and architecture that make Amsterdam such an open-air museum. Along the way, the guide's stories will be brought to life with a carefully chosen selection of music. Go on a journey through the more private canals in a quiet, solar-powered boat. During daytime or with the setting sun, your journey will draw to a graceful end, leaving you and your partner set for a cozy time together. This is one of the most romantic things to do in Amsterdam.
IncludesExpert romantic tour guide and skipper Small bottle of Prosecco and water Local cheese, grapes and crackers Blankets and heated seats A small electric boat with a retractable roof and windows
- Blankets and heated seats are provided so you can snuggle with your partner and keep warm and comfortable at any time.
- The small electric boat has a retractable roof and windows. In spring or summer and with nice weather, the boat is open. In autumn and winter or during bad weather in spring or summer, the boat can be fully covered.