My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Royal Palace Entry Ticket and Audio Guide1949 Reviews
Follow in the footsteps of kings and queens and explore the Royal Palace of Amsterdam with an informative audio guide. Learn more about the history of Amsterdam in the Dutch "Golden Age."
- Look inside the Royal Palace of Amsterdam
- See where state banquets are held and heads of state sleep
- Discover paintings by some of the most famous artists from the Dutch Golden Age
- Admire finely preserved furniture, chandeliers and clocks from the time of Louis Napoleon
DescriptionEnter the Royal Palace of Amsterdam and explore the regal building with an audio guide in your chosen language. Learn the history of the 17th-century monument, still used for state visits, award ceremonies and other royal receptions to this day. Admire masterpieces of art from the Dutch Golden Age and see sculptures by artists such as Ferdinand Bol and Govert Flinck. Walk through the vast marble chamber of the Citizens' Hall and see notable features such as the statue of Atlas with the sky on his shoulders.
IncludesAdult Entrance ticket to the Royal Palace of Amsterdam Audio guide for adults (in Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, or Russian) Audio guide for children (in Dutch and English)
- Please note that entrance to the Palace is free for children under 18 years old and a ticket can be picked up from the counter
- You can enter the Palace by the priority lane and show your smartphone ticket at the scan desk
- Free entrance comes with a Dutch Museum pass
- The last entry is at 4:15 PM
- The building is wheelchair accessible. Facilities include a lift, wheelchair accessible toilet, and wheelchairs for the use of visitors