My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Self-Guided Walking Tour with a Bag of Adventure3 Reviews
Get to know Amsterdam's City Center or Jordaan district better than locals do with this self-guided walking tour in a 'tassie' (bag). Use 10 envelopes and 2 wild cards to visit surprise locations.
- Turn your tour of Amsterdam into a treat with the activities in your tour bag
- Connect with your tour group or your date with questions to ask each other
- Play the included games to spice up your time in the city center or Jordaan
- Experience the excitement of figuring out fun riddles and completing tasks
- Unlock local history, learn strange myths, and uncover hidden gems along the way
DescriptionUncover the secrets of Amsterdam with this unique tour in a bag. Choose from a self-guided walking tour in the city center or Jordaan district. Get great questions to ask each other, beautiful stories, and games. Pickup your bag containing 10 envelopes and 2 wild cards and head to the starting point of your tour. Read exciting stories and go in search of street art. Find out about local history and search out hidden gems. Challenge yourself with fun riddles and tasks. Go on an adventure at your own pace and start at any time. The start and end location are the same, but everything in between will be an adventure. Open a new envelope at each location and immerse yourself in the activity within. Choose the city center option to explore the red light district in a non-touristy way. Learn about inspiring citizens and admire great architecture. With the Jordaan tour, enjoy street art, famous folk singers, courtyards, and inspiring citizens. Take the tour with as many people as you'd like and get to know your group better with the included questions.
IncludesTassie (which means bag in Dutch) 2 wildcards A self-guided walking tour that is packed in 10 envelopes
- The starting location of the Jordaan tour is at Café Thijssen at Brouwersgracht 107 and the City Center tour starts at the 'Mata Hari' at the Oudezijds Achterburgwal 22 You will need to pick up your bag at a separate location before you can begin your tour It is advised to take this tour with a group that is no larger than 4