Amsterdam: Seven Deadly Sins Guided Walking Tour
Discover why Amsterdam is known as Sin City, on this Seven Deadly Sins themed walking tour. With an expert, explore the city’s infamous Red Light District, learn about local life, and enjoy some tasty chocolate.
- See an alternative side to Amsterdam on this unique tour
- Learn why the city has earned the nickname Sin City
- Explore the Red Light District and listen to juicy stories about it
- Discover the medieval Ghost of Helena
- Enjoy a tasting session of local chocolate and spices
DescriptionMeet your guide, then set off on an alternative adventure around Amsterdam. Start off with a stroll around the town center, with its old buildings and picturesque streets. Pass by some of Amsterdam’s most iconic landmarks, including Beurs van Berlage, Zeedijk Street, and Condomerie. Along the way, learn about the tales and legends of this interesting city, including the Ghost of Helena, who still haunts the city’s medieval buildings.
IncludesLocal tour guide Chocolate and spice tasting City tax (€1.50) Additional food Drinks Gratuities
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY