Amsterdam: Small-Group Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam2901 Reviews
Experience a piece of Dutch culture as you ride the streets of Amsterdam on a guided small-group bike tour that highlights the rich history of the iconic canal-lined city.
- Discover the sights of central Amsterdam on a 3-hour bike tour with a local guide
- See the charming drawbridges and old warehouses on the Western Islands
- Cycle past trendy boutiques and hip eateries in the Jordaan, 9 Street, and De Pijp districts
- Ride around the famous Museum Quarter and enjoy a pleasant break in the Vondelpark
- Travel at ease with the comforts of a small-sized tour group of 15 people or less
DescriptionDiscover the sights of central Amsterdam on a 3-hour bike tour. With an expert guide riding by your side, you’ll learn about the city’s culture, see important historical sites, and famous hotspot as well as lesser-known local favorites. Start your journey near the central station, pass the impressive A’DAM Tower, and ride over to the Western Islands, which are filled with charming drawbridges, old warehouses, and chic artists studios. Continue along the Brouwersgracht Canal and visit the trendy Jordaan and 9 Street districts flanked by indie boutiques, cozy cafes, and hip eateries. As you ride deeper into the city center, you will enter the Grachtengordel neighborhood and zoom past the Westerkerk (Western Church) and the historic Anne Frank House. Feel the buzz of music and street performers around Leidseplein Square, a busy theater district with a buzzing nightlife. After so much excitement, enjoy a pleasant break in the Vondelpark, the largest park in Amsterdam and the most famous park in the Netherlands. Feeling recharged, circle the Museum Quarter and ride through the narrow streets of the Bohemian-influenced De Pijp neighborhood. Cross the iconic Magere Brug (skinny bridge), a wooden drawbridge over the River Amstel, and arrive at the famed Artis Zoo leading into the Maritime Quarter. Admire the impressive replica of a 17th-century Dutch East Indian Company ship at the Salt Harbour, before returning to back where your bike journey began.
IncludesEnglish or German-speaking guide Small tour group (15 people max) Bicycle Helmet Stroopwafel Bottled water Audio guide app (if audio guide tour option selected) Additional food and drinks Tips
- This tour is available with either a live English or German-speaking guide or an audio guide in French or Spanish
- If the French or Spanish tour option is chosen, the audio guide will be available through a free downloadable app for iPhones or Androids. A live tour guide will still lead the participants but will not be giving informational commentary throughout the tour
- Bikes are equipped with mobile phone holders
- Please note that on holidays, Fridays, and Saturdays Amsterdam can be very crowded and street traffic might be heavy
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now