My Guide Website?
Amsterdam Small-Group Walking Tour296 Reviews
Start your journey with the best introduction to Amsterdam. Gain a unique perspective on the city, discovering its unique style that combines history with pure entertainment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour
- Go past the Oude Kerk, Royal Palace, and Dam Square
- Explore the canals of Amsterdam
- Visit Westerkerk
DescriptionOn this tour, you will hear stories that you would never hear otherwise. With an expert guide, you will experience the history of this city, from its start as a muddy village on the River Amstel, to how it became the most important trading city in Europe. From the wild history of prostitution and drug decriminalization to the tragedy of Anne Frank’s story and the Nazi occupation. The aim of this unique tour is to give you the perfect introduction to the city. After the tour, you will have all the time you want to explore further with fellow travelers. Whether you visit one of Amsterdam’s famous museums or check out the cafés and bars of the Jordaan District, this tour will help you to get your bearings in this often confusing city and allow you to make the most out of your stay here.
IncludesGuided tour in English or Spanish
- • The tour involves some walking
- Groups of up to 10 people