My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Stedelijk Museum and 1-Hour Canal Cruise11 Reviews
Visit the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam with a skip-the-line ticket and see one of the world’s most important collections of modern and contemporary art. Enjoy also a 1-hour boat trip along the canals of Amsterdam.
- Skip-the-lines to the Stedelijk Museum and avoid the standard queues
- Admire works of art by Matisse, Warhol, Pollock, Rodin and many others
- Explore the regularly revolving temporary exhibitions
- Take a 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed Canal Belt in Amsterdam
DescriptionEnjoy a one-hour boat cruise through the iconic canals of Amsterdam, combined with a ticket to the Stedelijk Museum. With this combination ticket, you will skip-the-lines, avoiding the queues at the Stedelijk Museum, and get access to a one-hour canal cruise departing right in front of Central Station. Hop on board and you will find the lovely canals, historic bridges and picturesque merchant houses that give the town its charming and iconic character. On the cruise, you will see Westerkerk Church, the Negen Straatjes (‘Nine Streets’) district and the Magere Brug (‘Skinny Bridge’) on the Amstel river. There is no better way to take in these sights than on a laid-back cruise. Enjoy a one-hour trip through the iconic canals of Prinsengracht, Keizersgracht, and Herengracht. The impressive Stedelijk Museum is the Netherlands’ largest museum for modern and contemporary art and design. It is located at the famous Museum Square in Amsterdam, where you’ll also find the Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum and the Royal Concert Hall. The Stedelijk Museum has one of the world’s most important collections of modern and contemporary art, containing almost 90,000 objects, including paintings, drawings, furniture, sculptures, and photographs. Some of the most renowned artists whose work is featured in the Stedelijk Museum include the likes of Matisse, Warhol, Pollock and many others. Discover more than 100 years of modern art history and several key movements including De Stijl, Bauhaus, Pop, Cobra and Abstract Expressionism.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket to the Stedelijk Museum with audio guide in six languages 1-hour canal cruise with GPS audio guide in 19 different languages Hotel pick-up and drop off Gratuities (optional)
- Opening hours Stedelijk Museum: Sat - Thu from 10.00 AM - 6:00 PM Fri: 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM
- Departure times Canal Cruise:
- Summer season (March 22 - October 28)
- Daily frequent departures from 9.00 AM - 10.00 PM
- Winter season (October 29 - March 21):
- Daily frequent departures from 9.30 AM - 9:30 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now