Amsterdam Stedelijk Museum Skip-the-Line Ticket728 Reviews
Skip the lines to discover one of the most talked-about collections of modern art and design in the world at the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam. Enjoy access to both the permanent and temporary exhibits.
- Skip the lines to the Stedelijk Museum with your mobile-friendly voucher and avoid the standard queues
- Admire works of art by Cezanne, Chagall, Matisse, Picasso, Pollock, Warhol, and others
- Discover important works by 20th-century Dutch artists, such as Mondriaan
- Explore the Stedelijk Museum’s new futuristic wing
DescriptionThe Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam is the most important museum of modern and contemporary art and design in the Netherlands. Situated on Museumplein, where it first opened in 1895, the Stedelijk is a neighbor to the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum. Having undergone extensive renovation, the historic Stedelijk building has been expanded with the addition of a futuristic new wing. The addition has been a huge hit with visitors since the facility’s reopening in 2012. Your skip-the-line ticket to the Stedelijk grants you priority access to a collection of 90,000 artifacts. Admire extraordinary works by world-renowned artists, including a great number of pieces by major 20th-century Dutch artists. Key movements in the world of art and design that are featured include Bauhaus, Amsterdam School, De Stijl, CoBrA, Abstract Expressionism, Pop art, Minimal art, and Conceptual art. Artists represented include Appel, Cézanne, Chagall, Dumas, Kandinsky, Kienholz, De Kooning, Koons, Malevich, Matisse, Mondriaan, Picasso, Pollock, Rietveld, Sottsass, and Warhol, among others.
IncludesMobile-friendly, skip-the-line admission ticket Audio guide (six languages) Entry to temporary exhibitions
- The museum is located at Amsterdam's Museum Square, which makes it easy to combine your Stedelijk visit with other famous Amsterdam museums, such as the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum
- To redeem your entrance ticket, there is no need to print your voucher, simply present your mobile voucher with the barcode displayed clearly for scanning
- Entry to the temporary exhibitions is currently mandatory, and will be included in your entry ticket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability