My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Streetart Museum STRAAT Entrance Ticket692 Reviews
Visit the world's largest street art museum and discover an international collection of more than 150 objects, paintings, sculptures, and (some very big) installations. Enjoy art that is created onsite and in constant production.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data
- Explore the largest street art museum in the world
- Marvel at 150 colorful artworks by 130+ the best international artists
- Appreciate art that has been made onsite in the museum
- Admire the nationally listed, monumental building that houses the museum
DescriptionGet blown away by the creativity on display at the world’s largest street art museum. Admire a collection of more than 150 artworks by 130+ artists, providing a fair reflection of the variety of styles, techniques, motifs, content, and locations found in street art. See the work of upcoming talents and already renowned artists, all of whom must be or must have been active on the street scene. Delight in the particularity of a collection whose works were created in situ. Sense the pulse of the street art scene in a museum where new artworks are constantly being produced. Discover the STRAAT Gallery where stunning solo and focused group exhibitions showcase the history and future of urban contemporary art. To the left of the main hall, the STRAAT Gallery seeks to magnify the diversity and range of culture, giving prominence to the urban street art movement around the globe. While wandering around the artworks and gallery, get an enchanting view of the art from the museum’s panoramic deck. There, you can also enjoy some drinks and snacks at the café. Consider visiting the museum at night when the artworks are lit magically by first-rate light technicians. Marvel at the interactions of the illuminations and the artworks.
IncludesEntrance to the museum
- On Mondays, the museum opens at 12:00 PM instead of 10:00 AM