My Guide Website?
Amsterdam Tailored, Fun and Private Photo Shoot5 Reviews
Get a unique souvenir of your time in Amsterdam – choose from 2 package options. Your personal photographer will create personalized full size images to share and print.
- Create a stunning portfolio of your time in Amsterdam
- Share your images through online galleries, slideshows, and personal postcards
- Pose in front of Amsterdam's most colorful markets
- Get a portfolio of pictures delivered to your home
- Enjoy memories that last a lifetime
DescriptionExperience Amsterdam like never before, and hire a professional photographer for an exclusive photo session in front of some of the city’s most picturesque backdrops or local sites. Your guide will create a photo-documentary portfolio that is just right for you. Perfect for capturing special occasions or the everyday moments of your vacation, the friendly and unobtrusive experience will leave you with memories that last a lifetime. Pose against the colorful canals and house boats of the Canal Belt. Discover quaint nooks that are buzzing with local life. Held in some of Amsterdam’s prettiest neighborhoods and locations, popular options include the Dappermart market, or De Negen Straatjes, the “Soho of Amsterdam.” You are free to choose the location(s) that suits your style or personality. Alternatively, your guide will provide great tips and guidance about where and what will work best for your requirements.
IncludesPersonal photographer for a private photo session High resolution digital photos (great for posters) Personalised slideshow of your photos Private online gallery to view and share your photos 1-hour photo shoot package = 30 high-resolution professionally reworked images 2-hour photo shoot package = 60 high-resolution professionally reworked images Site entrance fees and any paid activities required for the photographer to photograph you Any transport required between locations (taxi etc.) Food and drinks if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
- • It is unusual for the weather to interfere with your photo session. Rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatically interesting images. But in the case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options • Feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special. Or ask your photographer for suggestions. Your photographer will contact you prior to your tour to discuss your precise options and requests to best create beautiful memories of your time in the Netherlands
- This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now