My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: The Bulldog Boat Smoke-Friendly Winter Cruise551 Reviews
Explore the iconic canals in Amsterdam on a smoke-friendly cruise while a local guide tells you about the sights you pass by. Relax with 2 complimentary alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax as you take in the sights of Amsterdam's canals with a drink in hand
- Relax as you are allowed to smoke on board (420 friendly)
- Take in the vibe of Amsterdam's Redlight District away from the crowds
- Admire views of a range of Amsterdam's houseboats and the Skinny Bridge
- Note: we cruise with a (half) open boat
DescriptionSit back and relax during on a smoke-friendly canal cruise through the heart of Amsterdam aboard a sightseeing cruise where you can enjoy all the illuminated scenes of Amsterdam. Gain facinating insights into the attractions that you pass and enjoy alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks as you sail through the canals. Hop on board and get cozy for a romantic cruise down the canal. Feel free to bring your own food and weed to enjoy on board. First, travel through the Redlight District that surrounds the Old Church. Take in views of the waterfront and the Eastern Dock. Follow the Old City Wall onto the Amstel River and see the Bridge of Monet which was made famous by the artist's painting of this spot. Smile at the wacky Deconstructivism of the Dancing Houses and snap a picture of the Blue Bridge. Enter the Canal Belt from the Herengracht along the Mayor's House and take the Golden Bend to the Seven Bridges. Take the Reguliersgracht canal to cross the Keizersgracht canal onto the Prinsengracht canal. Spot many houseboats including the oldest houseboat in Amsterdam and take in the fantastic designs of some of the typical hippie houseboats from the ’60s and ’70s. Return to the Amstel river and see the Skinny Bridge, the oldest and most picturesque bridge in Amsterdam. Along the Hermitage and the Stopera, get up-close views of the “View on the Groenburgwal” painted by Monet in 1884 before returning to Redlight District again.
IncludesCanal cruise 2 drinks (beer, wine, or soft drinks) Guided Tour Relaxing Atmosphere 420 friendly
- In case of cold or wet weather, dress appropriately as we cruise with an open boat
- In case of heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will automatically get a full refund
- The tour may take different routes
- There's no food on the boat but you can bring your own
- You can smoke on the boat but the provider does not sell any smoking products
- 420 friendly
- Departure at main dock in front of Central Station, look out for the The Bulldog Boat Tour Beach flag (photo below)