My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: The Bulldog Smoke-Friendly Cruise with 3 Drinks100 Reviews
Explore the iconic canals in Amsterdam on a smoke-friendly cruise while a local guide tells you about the sights you pass by. Relax with three complimentary alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.
- Relax as you take in the sights of Amsterdam's canals with a drink in hand
- Take in the vibe of Amsterdam's Redlight District away from the crowds
- Capture pictures of the strange Dancing Houses to share on social media
- Admire views of a range of Amsterdam's houseboats and the Skinny Bridge
- Experience the beauty of the bridge from Monet’s “View on the Groenburgwal”
DescriptionSit back and relax on a smoke-friendly canal cruise through the heart of Amsterdam aboard a sightseeing cruise. Gain facinating insights into the attractions that you pass and enjoy alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks as you sail through the canals. Hop on board and get cozy for a romantic cruise down the canal. Feel free to bring your own food and smokes to enjoy on board. First, travel through the Redlight District that surrounds the Old Church. Take in views of the waterfront and the Eastern Dock. Follow the Old City Wall onto the Amstel River and see the Bridge of Monet which was made famous by the artist's painting of this spot. Smile at the wacky Deconstructivism of the Dancing Houses and snap a picture of the Blue Bridge. Enter the Canal Belt from the Herengracht along the Mayor's House and take the Golden Bend to the Seven Bridges. Take the Reguliersgracht canal to cross the Keizersgracht canal onto the Prinsengracht canal. Spot many houseboats including the oldest houseboat in Amsterdam and take in the fantastic designs of some of the typical hippie houseboats from the ’60s and ’70s. Return to the Amstel river and see the Skinny Bridge, the oldest and most picturesque bridge in Amsterdam. Along the Hermitage and the Stopera, get up-close views of the “View on the Groenburgwal” painted by Monet in 1884 before returning to Redlight District again.
Includes75-minute cruise 3 drinks Guide Toilet on board (only on Shipdock) Wheelchair accessible (only on Shipdock)
- In case of heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will automatically get a full refund
- The tour may take different routes
- Only one of the boats is wheelchair accessible, please enquire before booking There's no food on the boat but you can bring your own You can smoke on the boat but the provider does not sell any smoking products