Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Guided Tour (Not Entry Ticket)35 Reviews
Learn about the life and work of Vincent Van Gogh on a guided 1.5-hour of Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum, and see masterpieces of art that influenced the French Impressionists and more. See all the museum highlights, with insights from an art connoisseur.
- Learn about the life of Vincent Van Gogh at the Van Gogh Museum
- Hear about the artists struggles and painting techniques
- Explore Van Gogh's correspondence with his brother, Theo
- See all the museum highlights
- Enjoy an in-depth insight into Van Gogh's major works
DescriptionSee masterpieces of art by Vincent Van Gogh on a guided tour of the Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam, and mark the 125th anniversary of the artist's death with an art history guide. Get a fascinating look into Van Gogh's life and work, and learn how, despite selling only one painting during his lifetime, he became one of the best known painters in history. Your guide will talk about the lengthy correspondence he exchanged with his younger brother Theo, providing a glimpse into the way he thought, worked and struggled. One of the most popular tourist attractions in the Netherlands, the museum is even of interest to those with limited knowledge of art. Hear anecdotes about Van Gogh’s life, and see easy-to-miss details in paintings such as “The Potato Eaters” and “Sunflowers.” If you want to explore major works and issues at more length during the tour, this can be arranged free of charge for up to 30 minutes.
IncludesGuide Entrance fee to the Van Gogh Museum
- • After agreeing on your preferred starting time with the supplier, they will make sure you have the necessary tickets for a skip-the-line entrance
- Please note that this tour does not include an entry ticket to the museum
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now