My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Ticket11924 Reviews
Don't miss out on the Van Gogh Museum. With these exciting tickets, see hundreds of paintings, drawings, and letters by the Dutch master himself. Gain entry at your selected time slot.
- Show, scan, and enjoy. Avoid the need for printers - easily present your voucher on a mobile device
- Book the entry time that suits you best
- Admire more than 200 paintings, 500 drawings, and 750 letters from the Dutch master
DescriptionAs one of Amsterdam's most popular attractions, the Van Gogh Museum draws over a million visitors each year. With this ticket, discover over 200 paintings, 500 drawings, and more than 750 letters from Van Gogh at your own pace. Access a wide range of permanent and temporary exhibitions. Home to the world’s largest collection of Vincent van Gogh’s paintings, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam transports visitors on a fascinating journey through the life of the artist and his contemporaries. The museum introduces the complete story: the artist, the context, Van Gogh’s personal ambitions, his emotions, the myths that surround him and his influence right up until this very day. The Van Gogh Museum’s collection includes world-famous paintings such as Sunflowers, Almond Blossom and The Potato Eaters. The museum also organizes three temporary exhibitions every year. The Van Gogh Museum is open 365 days a year. Tickets are available online only. Don’t miss out, book in advance. Visitors can discover more about Van Gogh and his contemporaries with the multimedia guide, available in 11 languages. Van Gogh had many heroes whose work he greatly admired. One of these artists was Jean-François Millet, and from October 4, 2019, to January 12, 2020, the Van Gogh Museum will illuminate the work of this French painter and the prominent 19th-century artists who followed in the exhibition Millet and Modern Art. With more time to enjoy inside the museum, you can dive straight into the fantastic collections on display.
IncludesTimed entry ticket (choose a time that suits you best) All temporary and permanent exhibitions Audioguided tour in 11 languages (if option selected) Booking fee (2€ per person)
- Tip: visit the museum from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM or after 3:00 PM. The busiest times are between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Please note that tickets to the Van Gogh Museum cannot be refunded
- Due to public health regulations relating to COVID-19 prevention, the Museum is required to provide your contact information to local authorities if requested
- In January and March the museum is closed on Mondays except for February 22
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now