My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Ticket & Canal Cruise1826 Reviews
Experience 2 of Amsterdam’s best attractions with a combined 1-hour canal cruise and the Van Gogh Museum ticket. Cruise the picturesque canals and admire Van Gogh's masterpieces.
- Save time and money with a combined Van Gogh Museum ticket and canal cruise
- Book the museum entrance time that best suits your schedule
- Admire Amsterdam's waterside attractions and avoid the crowds on land during a canal cruise
- Choose a hassle-free option ideal for first-time visitors with limited time in Amsterdam
DescriptionCombine a trip to the world-famous Van Gogh Museum with a spectacular 1-hour cruise through the historic canal district. The Van Gogh Museum has the largest collection of works by Vincent van Gogh in the world. It is one of the most important museums in the Netherlands and has been visited by millions of people. There is no better way to complete a fun day trip to the Van Gogh Museum than with an exciting boat cruise. One half of the package includes a visit the Van Gogh Museum which has the world’s largest collection of paintings, drawings, sketches, and letters by the famous Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh. With almost two million visitors a year, it is the second most-visited museum in the Netherlands and definitely a must see. The Van Gogh Museum has over 200 paintings, 400 drawings, and 700 letters by the artist. Some of the most famous pieces in the collection include The Potato Eaters (1885), Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette (1886), Sunflowers (1889), and Almond Blossoms (1890). The other half of the package includes an Amsterdam canal cruise. Amsterdam’s beautiful city center is listed as a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, and there is no better way to explore it than with an Amsterdam canal cruise. The fun, 1-hour cruise will take you through the city’s most important canals, past magnificent 17th-century churches, mansions, boat houses, and bridges. You can see all of the best sights including the Westerkerk church, the Negen Straatjes district, and the Magere Brug on the Amstel river. The cruise features a GPS guide with information in several different languages and the boats are fitted with panoramic windows to ensure you enjoy a fantastic view of the city.
IncludesTime slot ticket to the Van Gogh Museum 1-hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Children aged 3 years or younger are allowed to join free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)
- Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Van Gogh Museum
- The canal cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam