My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Volendam, Windmill, and Cheese Farm Private Tour
Join this 5-hour private tour from Amsterdam to see typical Zaanse houses, mills, and shops in Zaanse Schans. Taste Dutch cheese, watch a clog-making demonstration, and visit the village of Volendam.
- Discover all the different types of windmills
- Learn how the Dutch make cheese and traditional wooden shoes
- Discover the most famous village in the Netherlands: Zaanse Schans
- Explore a scenic fishing village
DescriptionExperience traditional Dutch culture on this 5-hour private journey from Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans, a clog and cheese factory, and Volendam. After pickup from your accommodation in Amsterdam, your driver and guide will take you to the first destination of the day: Zaanse Schans, a region of the Netherlands full of traditional structures. Tour the wooden dwellings, windmills, and quaint little shops. Above all, you can admire the traditional mills scattered throughout the town, each of which has its own purpose: there's a paint mill, oil mill, saw mill, and more.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle with a professional driver Water Wi-Fi in vehicle
- This sightseeing will take place rain or shine.