Amsterdam Winter Walking Tour19 Reviews
See the best of Amsterdam in its winter clothes on a 2-hour walking tour of the city center. Enjoy a warm drink, taste the famous Dutch poffertjes, and explore the Canal Belt.
- Discover the best of Amsterdam in the magical winter light
- Visit Rembrandt's Nightwatch, the Jewish neighborhood & flea markets
- Go to the oldest inner court complex of the Begijnhof
- Explore the Canal Belt in its winter decorations
DescriptionDiscover the magic of Amsterdam in the winter on a 2-hour winter wonders walking tour, and see the city highlights, popping from warm place to warmer places, all the while listening to the city's inner secrets as told by a local guide in your chosen language. Start your tour at magnificent Dam Square, and hear how Amsterdam was founded in the 13th century. Pass by Amsterdam's most romantic bridges and centuries-old churches. Pass the dignified tower of Munttoren, go to the hidden inner court complex of the Begijnhof, and savor the fragrance of fresh flowers in the Flower Market. End your tour opposite to the Anne Frank House.
IncludesLocal guide (in your chosen language) All local taxes
- Please wrap up warm for this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now