My Guide Website?
Amsterdam's Red Light District with Spanish-Speaking Guide101 Reviews
Discover Amsterdam's infamous Red Light District on a tour with a Spanish-speaking guide. Hear the story behind the neon lights and prostitution.
- Visit the Red Light District of Amsterdam with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Learn about the origins of the neighborhood
- Find out why prostitution has long been legal in the Netherlands
DescriptionAmsterdam's Red Light District is unique: What other countries hide or prohibit is legal in the Netherlands. Visit the neighborhood and learn all about the world's oldest profession. Meet your Spanish-speaking guide and head into the heart of Amsterdam's Red Light District on a 2-hour walking tour. The guide will answer any questions you may have and tell you about origins of the neighborhood and the status of prostitution. Walk along the Warmoesstraat (gay street) and see the Condomerie. Hear everything about the PIC (Information Centre on Prostitution), the Sex Museum, Erotic Museum, the prostitutes’ cabins, and venues that feature live sex and peep shows. Then you'll have 10 minutes of free walking time in which you can see the Oude Kerk (Old Church) area and the heart of the Red Light District on your own. After that, walk to Chinatown and the biggest Buddhist temple in Europe with your guide.
IncludesSpanish-speaking tour guide City map and recommendations Tourist tax Lunch Entrance tickets
- There is no fee charged for cancelations made at least 48 hours before the booked time (local time, Belgium)
- For cancelations made with 48 hours of the time of the tour, 50 per cent of the total cost will be charged
- In the case of no-shows, the total cost of the tour will be charged
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now