My Guide Website?
Amsterdam's Weirdest Museum: Believe It or Not!2156 Reviews
Enter a world of the incredible and unbelievable with a fast-track entrance ticket to Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum. See curiosities from around the world and extraordinary art objects.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data
- Discover curiosities from around the world at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- See the 7-meter tall robot made out of car parts
- Get an amazing view of Dam Square from the top floor of Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- Learn about the explorer, cartoonist and traveler Robert Ripley
DescriptionStep into the world of weird and bizarre at Ripley’s Amsterdam. Meet people who made it into the book of Guinness World Records, and hear the stories of rare art pieces collected by the curious explorer and world-traveler, Robert Ripley. Stand next to the tallest man who has ever walked this earth and take a picture or whirl through the only Space Tunnel you can find in Holland. Play around with optical illusions and interactive mind games or sit in a gigantic wooden clog. After your visit to the museum part of Ripley’s Amsterdam, relax and take it all in at the 500 m2 lounge area, grab a cooling drink, and enjoy a unique bird’s-eye view of Dam Square, one of the most famous squares in Europe. Visit Ripley’s Amsterdam and enter the world of the Unbelievable, one of the weirdest attractions in Amsterdam.
IncludesFast-track entrance ticket to Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam Free Wi-Fi
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Child ticket: 5-15 years (children under 4 have free access)
- Visitors are more than welcome to take photographs, however tripods and lights may not be used
- Guests must dispose of all food, drink and chewing products before entering the attraction
- The attraction has wheelchair access (elevator)