My Guide Website?
Amsterdam's Weirdest Museum: Believe It or Not!860 Reviews
Enter a world of the incredible and unbelievable with a fast-track entrance ticket to Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum. See curiosities from around the world and extraordinary art objects.
- Discover curiosities from around the world at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- See the 7-meter tall robot made out of car parts
- Get an amazing view of Dam Square from the top floor of Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- Learn about the explorer, cartoonist and traveler Robert Ripley
DescriptionGo on a journey of discovery at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam and enter Ripley's Pop Culture Gallery to see a collection of amazing art made of bizarre and unusual materials. Admire a Bugatti carved out of wood and a 7-meter long robot made of car parts. Discover curiosities from ancient cultures. See real shrunken heads from the Amazon and an authentic spacesuit from Russia. There's even a miniature version of the Bible that was carried on board Apollo 14. Take photos of remarkable people from around the world and come face to face with the 2.7-meter tall Robert Wadlow. Gasp in awe at the 'Lizard Man' who underwent body modification to look like a real lizard. You are also invited to immerse yourself in Dutch culture. Enter a replica of a traditional windmill or try on some huge clogs. Bring your imagination to life in the themed rooms and learn more curious facts about this amazing city at the museum.
IncludesFast-track entrance ticket to Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam Free Wi-Fi
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Visitors are more than welcome to take photographs, however tripods and lights may not be used
- Guests must dispose of all food, drink and chewing products before entering the attraction
- The attraction has wheelchair access (elevator)
- The lounge, separate smoking area and virtual reality cinema are all on the 4th floor
- Tickets are valid for 1 month